Ciera Westlund, Regional Manager, Kaseya
Managed Service Providers (MSPs) are increasingly being asked to do more for their clients, quicker, and for less margin. So how do you continue to grow your business AND maintain your profitability?
Join IT Glue, RapidFire Tools, ID Agent, UnitrendsMSP, and a panel of your peers for a full-day symposium focused on ways to increase your revenue streams, drive out costs, and deliver new services. The key to achieving this is having the right knowledge, mindset and winning combination of tools and processes. Attend this event and you will learn:
- How to leverage the expanding cyber threat landscape to create new selling opportunities
- How to get in the door with new prospects and have them say “yes” to your service proposals
- Profitable new services that you can use to expand your existing client relationships
- Tools and best practices for getting work done in less time through automation and better organization
You’ll come away with an intimate understanding of what you need to do to make your MSP a more efficient, profitable security business.
The 360 MSP Profitability Symposium is FREE to Connect IT registrants, but space is limited. Register today!
Kaseya Certified Administrator - VSA (paid)
Your purchase of the KCA-VSA Track conference ticket includes:
- 90-day access to the Kaseya Certified Administrator VSA online learning materials and exam in Kaseya University.
- A full day of comprehensive classroom training, covering the core functionality of the VSA. This foundational bootcamp-style class will prepare learners to configure and administer the VSA, and to take and pass the Kaseya Certified Administrator exam.
- A one-hour Test Preparation session
- The opportunity to take the exam on-site in our testing center and leave the conference with certification in hand. The exam can also be taken online at your convenience within 90 days of the conference. Learners who take advantage of our on-site Testing Center will be granted a free retest, should they need it.
- The opportunity to take a short re-certification training on an annual basis to keep your certification active.
Unitrends Certified Administrator – Free
- A 3-hour live classroom training with a Unitrends expert.
- Learn how to go from setup and deployment to performing your first backup in minutes. Quickly and easily configure all your backups to meet your RTOs and RPOs using our SLA policy automation.
- Learn to use Recovery Assurance to spin up and test the recoverability of your backup environment at the application level.
- We’ll also demonstrate how our appliances integrate with Unitrends cloud for retention and full DR as a Service.
- Finally, our backup and cloud recovery experts will share best practices for efficient, effective backup and recovery.
- The opportunity to take the certification test on- site or online at your convenience.
- Certificate and badge icon that can be used in your email signature, social media, website, or promotional materials.
Data protection and continuity in hybrid and multi-cloud environments. This session will examine how appliances, automation, and artificial intelligence are changing data management.
High performing MSPs know that tools that work together have a dramatic impact when it comes to enhancing a team’s productivity. The right solution makes it easy to quickly execute tasks at hand while accessing pertinent information with ease. This session will explore how MSPs can leverage the power of an integrated PSA and IT documentation solution to improve performance and grow the business.
In this session we will examine how to lay the RMM foundation for automation, focusing on platform security, managing organizations and groups, leveraging managed variables, and differentiating templates from system policies. We will also highlight custom fields ideal for automation, effective monitors, and agent procedures. The session will conclude with how to ensure all of these components work together.
Backup and disaster recovery has been a staple for service providers for decades, but there are new angles and programs that can give your business a distinct advantage. Learn the new tools and programs Unitrends is unveiling to give partners the edge. This includes a “how to guide” on adding SaaS backup to your portfolio and how to launch an effective "go to market strategy" around a Data Management practice, not just individual components (Back up/Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery).
In this session we will define the threat landscape and step through the NIST Cybersecurity Framework for SMBs to teach attendees how to identify threats, protect networks and employees, detect and mitigate threats, and recover from disasters. The course will conclude with an explanation of cybersecurity solutions to meet these threats.
This session will provide attendees with an understanding of what to include in a compelling, comprehensive cybersecurity services solution stack, the sales process for cybersecurity services, and how to qualify and sell these services to prospects and clients.
Ricky Deacon, Support Specialist, IT Glue
Master the power of IT Glue. Learn how to leverage the power of documentation and eliminate wasted time. This technical training course will start IT Glue administrators down the path of certification and master of the IT Glue platform.
Cocktails / Partner Pavilion
Dinner Event / Presentation of APAC Techies Awards
New ideas that could change the way IT is administered in the Asia-Pacific region.